Fire breaks out in Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall

6 November 2018: A shoe shop in a popular shopping mall caught on fire.

“A fire occurred at a storeroom of a branded shoe shop on the ground floor of Sunway Pyramid. There are no victims,” said a Fire and Rescue Department spokesperson.

The fire was successfully extinguished at around 5.53pm, with the help of the sprinkler system according to the spokesperson.

The shopping mall confirmed the incidentĀ  in a statement onĀ  Facebook.

Source: The Star Newspaper

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

© 2019 | ScrollMe by AccessPress Themes