Householder Insurance

A Householder Insurance protect the contents of your house, while a Houseowner insurance protect the physical building of your house.  Thus, it is common that both Houseowner Insurance and Householder Insurance are brought together, except if you are staying in a high-rise building, where you cannot purchase a houseowner insurance.  Your unit will be insured under a Master Fire Insurance, known as the Strata Title Fire Insurance.  Nevertheless, you can purchase a Householder Insurance to protect your contents.


© 2019 | ScrollMe by AccessPress Themes